Eligibility Criteria for On-Campus Employment

Undergraduates: to be eligible to work you must be regularly enrolled in six (6) units; excludes Extended Learning and Open University programs.

Graduate Students: must be in a continuous enrollment program.

International Students: are eligible to hold on-campus jobs. However, you must obtain the necessary paperwork from the International Students Office (CE-356; Phone: 909-537-5193) prior to signing up for employment. More information can be found on the Center for International Studies & Programs website.

Working Hours: dependent upon department needs and/or available funding, student assistants may work up to 20 hours per week when school is in session and 40 hours per week during school breaks and holidays. Student assistants are not eligible for overtime.

Important note: Federal law requires that all persons show proof of their identity and right to work in the United States prior to starting employment. Acceptable forms of identification for completing the I-9 Form include:

  • Current Driver's License or state-issued ID Card AND
  • An unlaminated Social Security card issued by the Social Security Administration
  • OR, one of the following:

OR, one of the following:

  • U.S. Passport
  • Unexpired foreign passport with I-551 Stamp or attached ICE Form indicating unexpired employment authorization
  • Alien Registration Receipt card with photograph
  • Unexpired Temporary Card
  • Unexpired Employment Authorization Card
  • Unexpired Employment Authorization document from ICE that contains a photograph


On-Campus Student Employment

On-campus student employment postings are available through CareerLaunch. For easy access, click the link below to view all current listings:
On-Campus Student Employment Postings

Full or Part-Time Off-Campus Employment

You may search for current part-time and full-time job listings by logging in to the CareerLaunch.