Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
What: The HACU Annual Conference allows students to enhance their professional development skills by attending workshops presented by private corporations. Students will have the opportunity to expand their professional network by interacting with hundreds of employers from various industries, professional staff, corporations, and students from around the nation. The conference also allows students to be part of an exhibit hall where recruiters from top private and public sectors meet with students for potential internships and job opportunities.
Last year, 36 CSUSB students attended the conference in San Antonio, Texas where they had the opportunity to experience the wonderful benefits of the conference. Many of them interviewed with employers and even got internship opportunities! This is an opportunity you will not want to pass up. Lodging and travel arrangements are covered through the award!
When: October 28th – 30th, 2017
Where: San Diego, California
CSUSB 2017 HACU Annual Award Benefits:
Attend Professional Development Workshops such as:
- Career and Leadership Skills
- Taking Advantage of Employment and Educational Opportunities
- Working in the Federal and Corporate Sector
- Corporate and Federal Employers
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for Winter 2017
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate degree program
- Have not received a CSUSB 2016 HACU Annual Award from CSUSB
- Must be enrolled in Fall 2017
Apply Now: 2017 - CSUSB HACU Annual Conference Award