- How do I post a job?
- Who do I contact at the Career Center in regards to recruitment?
Cantact the Career Center at (909) 537-5250 to speak with our Employer Relations Coordinator
Campus Visit Questions:
- Where is the Career Center located on campus?
University Hall, room 329 (third floor)
- I'm visiting campus for a Career Center career fair / recruitment event. How do I park on campus?
Arrangements must be made PRIOR to the recruitment visit with the employer relations coordinator to accomodate parking passes.
Once you've arrived at campus, pull in to the main information kiosk on University Parkway. They will provide you with your parking pass, which is valid in any lot.
Should you need any assistance, contact our office at 909-537-5250
- How do I find out where my scheduled event is located?
A map is e-mailed to you upon confirmation of your event registration. You may also call our front desk at 909-537-5250.
- What types of events can I come to campus for?
- How much does it cost to visit campus?
Community Networking Questions:
- What are Mini Job Fair events?
- How many events are there year/month?
- What can I expect at Mini Job Fair events?
Job seekers, other business leaders, and a complimentary breakfast.
- Is there a fee associated with recruiting at these events?
While Mini Job Fairs are FREE for employers to attend, attending employers will need to purchase a campus parking permit ($6/vehicle) from any campus information center or permit kiosk. There is a limit to how many employers we can accomodate per location, so if you're considering attending you are highly encouraged to contact the Career Center at 909-537-5250 for more information.
- Can I sponsor a Mini Job Fair event?
Career Fair Questions:
- How do I register for a career fair?
- What is the cost?
This information is provided on the career fairs page of our website, as well as on the fair registration page.
If you are considering attending multiple events, you are highly encouraged to consider a partner package. Contact the Career Center at 909-537-5250 for more information.
- What do I get as a registered representative?
You are provided with parking, a booth (table and chairs) at the event, as well as meals for up to two attending representatives.
- Can I sponsor a career fair?
- When is the next event? Is there a schedule?
- How do I access Handshake?
First you'll need to register for a Handshake account at http://joinhandshake.com/recruiters and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once your account has been verified, you'll need to connect with CSUSB's Handshake. You can do this by visiting https://app.joinhandshake.com/schools/149 while logged in to Handshake OR by logging in to Handshake and clicking "Relationships - Schools" and using the "Find School" function.
Assistance is available at http://support.joinhandshake.com/?b_id=10287
- Does it cost to post a job on Handshake?
Posting to Handshake is free! As an added bonus, there is no charge to post your position to multiple universities powered by Handshake.
- What can I do in Handshake?
Post jobs and internships, register for upcoming career fairs, and schedule on-campus recruitment visits for information sessions / tables or on-campus interviews. Handshake is an optimal resource for recruiting CSUSB students and alumni!