The Career Center hosts several jobs fairs each year.
Spring 2017 Fair Schedule
- Career Extravaganza
Date & Time: Wednesday April 12 2017, 4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Santos Manuel Student Union Events Center and Fourplex at CSUSB
Register: Click Here to register for Career Extravaganza
Registration Closes: Wednesday March 29, 2017
Non-Profit/Government - $300 | $150* if registered by March 10, 2017
Corporate - $600 | $400* if registered by March 10, 2017
- "We Are Graduating!" Job Fair
Date & Time: Tuesday May 23 2017, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Santos Manuel Student Union Events Center at CSUSB
Register: Click Here to register for "We Are Graduating" Job Fair
Registration Closes: Tuesday May 9, 2017
Non-Profit/Government - $300 | $150* if registered by April 21, 2017
Corporate - $600 | $400* if registered by April 21, 2017
How to Register
Registration includes cost for first two representatives, booth and two chairs, meals, wireless internet access (advance notice required) and event parking.
* indicates discount will be applied after registration is received.
All registration fees are non-refundable. We will gladly credit your registration fee for another mutually agreed upon career event in the current academic year, permitting suitable notification time - please contact our office at 909-537-5250 for more information.
There is an additional charge for additional representatives. You will be billed for the number of representatives indicated on the registration form or any additional representatives added through follow-up emails, phone calls or additional representatives who attend the event.
How to Attend
- Step 1: REGISTER – For easy access, click on the link provided under the fair's information while logged in to your Handshake account. For information on creating a Handshake account, visit the Jobs page.
- Step 2: WAIT – You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your registration has been received by our office and another once your registration has been approved. If you do not receive an approval e-mail within three business days of registration, please contact our office at 909-537-5250 and inquire about the status of your registration.
- Step 3: PAYMENT – Once your registration has been approved, you will receive notification by e-mail and be billed via the method you selected in your registration.
- Step 4: ATTEND – See you at the event!
Have any questions that weren't covered here? Call our office at 909-537-5250
The CSUSB Career Center does not sell, or share employer’s contact information to third parties outside of CSUSB. Employer data is used solely for the Career Center purpose of contacting employers regarding upcoming events including but not limited to: Career Fairs, Information Sessions, and Tabling opportunities. Employer data may only be disclosed with permission from the employer for purposes of student contact regarding job opportunities.