- What do you do here?
The Career Center can help you with your résumé, interview skills, job search, and career exploration. Delve into our website to learn in detail what we can do for you or download our information sheet.
- Where can I find a job?
You can search for employment and internships on our web-based job board, Handshake.
- Can you help me with Handshake?
Yes, we can! Give us a call or stop by the office.
- I can't log in to Handshake - what should I do? How do I reset my Handshake password?
• Currently enrolled students can access their Handshake account via MyCoyote - just click on the 'Jobs' briefcase icon.
• Alumni can click the "Forgot Password" link on the log in page. The system will then prompt you to enter your CSUSB alumni e-mail address so that your password may be automatically reset and sent to you.
If this does not work, please contact Handshake support at https://joinhandshake.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- How do I make an appointment?
Appointments available via Handshake. Once you've logged in to your account, click the "Appointments" tab at the left hand of the page.
- I've graduated. Can I still use your services?
Alumni have a one year grace period from the time they graduate to use our services.